Adventure Medical Ultralight-Watertight .5 First Aid Kit
Ultralight/Watertight .5 First Aid Kit
Travel light and fast with the Ultralight/Watertight .5, which weighs only 3.6 oz. With enough first aid supplies for a pair of adventurers heading out for 1-2 days, this 100% waterproof first aid kit lets you be prepared while keeping weight to a minimum.
Designed for multi-sport athletes, the Ultralight/Watertight .5 is ideal for ultralight hiking, kayaking, skiing, and mountain biking. Need some extra space? Attach the kit to the outside of your pack or kayak with no fear, as the two layers of rugged waterproofing protection keep the contents safe and dry, even in the most extreme elements.
The rugged packaging and compact, lightweight design will perform whatever the conditions thanks to the DryFlex™ bag, the ultimate in waterproof storage. Packed with preparedness supplies to clean and bandage wounds, treat muscle aches, dress blisters, and treat other common outdoor injuries, the kit even has extra room for some personal additions. Whatever your chosen adventure, the Ultralight/Watertight .5 has the essentials you need in packaging that will not let you down.
Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes
- Switch from backpacking to kayaking to climbing without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, this medical kit will perform for any and every outdoor sport.
- Face rivers, snow, and the elements without destroying your kit, which has a 100% waterproof DryFlex™ inner bag and water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish.
Ultralight & Compact:
- Travel light with the Ultralight/Watertight .5, which weighs less than 4 oz. Extremely compact, this medical kit contains preparedness supplies you need without taking up space you don't have.
Blister Prevention & Protection:
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
Treatment for Wounds & Illnesses:
- Clean and close wounds with antiseptic wipes, butterfly bandages, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive to holds bandages in place. Manage pain and illnesses with a wide array of medications.
Bug Removal & Bite Relief:
- Remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed forceps. Stop the itch of insect bites with After Bite® wipes and treat minor allergic reactions to bites with diphenhydramine.
- Size:5.5" x 11" x 1"
- Weight:3.68 oz.
- Group Size:1 Person
- Trip Duration:1 - 2 Days
Bandage Materials :
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
Blister / Burn:
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 -Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Manufacturer : Adventure Medical Kits
Manufacturer Part No : 0125-0292
UPC : 707708002922