Crimson Trace LS-250 Red Laser Sight for Mossberg 12 and 20
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The Crimson Trace LS-250 Red Laser Sight is a feature-packed laser sighting solution for Mossberg 500, 590, & 590 Shockwave 12 Gauge and 20 Gauge Shotguns. Attaching seamlessly to the receiver, the LS-250 provides multiple ambidextrous laser activation pad points for instant targeting with a powerful 5mW red laser. As with all Crimson Trace laser sights, the LS-250 is user-adjustable for windage and elevation. The LS-250 features a Master On/Off Switch for completely powering down the system. This model provides 3 Hours of battery life with two provided CR2032 batteries. It fits Mossberg 500, 590 & 590 Shockwave in 12 Gauge and 20 Gauge only. Models must have a receiver that is drilled and tapped. It does not fit .410 Bore.
- Powerful Red Laser: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser, the brighest beam allowed by law
- Instant Activation: Ambidextrous Tap-On / Tap-Off Controls for immediate light activation from either side of the unit
- User installed- no gunsmithing required. Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool.
- Fits: Mossberg Shockwave 500 and 590 Shotguns
- In conformance with and complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 with a maximum power output of 5mW for a Class 3R Red Laser
- Features a master ON/OFF switch for completely powering down the unit