Digital Antenna 1264-PW Wide Band OMNI Directional Antenna
1264-PW Wide Band OMNI Directional Antenna
Digital Antenna's wide band "bullet" antenna covers 695-3000 MHz and provides excellent performance from LTE to WiMax in a compact design. This 4G antenna solution is manufactured to be rugged and dependable.
The 1264-PW is ideal for marine applications with its included 1" x 14 316 stainless steel base. Maximum performance and distance is achieved with its physically resonant design and outstanding VSWR of less than 1.5:1 in all 3G and 4G bands. Low VSWR equals maximum radiated power from the antenna providing maximum signal range.
The bullet's electrical performance is complemented by rugged mechanical construction. Digital Antenna's bullet antenna is foam filled for vibration stabilization and long lasting performance in extreme conditions. A UV stable polyurethane finish provides outstanding corrosion resistance in the harshest environments.
Applications include 4G, 3G, 2G, WLAN, LTE, CLR, PCS, DCS, AWS, IMT, ISM, WCDMA, cellular, WiFi and WiMax.
Antenna terminates in an N type female connector.
- Mounts 1" x 14 threaded base (included)
- Excellent 700 MHZ LTE performance
- Compact design
- UV stable polyurethane finish
- Vibration stabilized foam filled
- VSWR <1.5:1 in 3G & 4G bands
- Universal applications
- RoHS Compliant
- Five year warranty
- Radiation Pattern: OMNI Directional
- Gain: 4-9dBi
- Bandwidth: VSWR: <1.5: 1 = 695-3000 MHZ in all 3G & 4G Bands
- Bandwidth: VSWR: <1.8: 1 = 695-3000 MHZ
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Max Input Power: 50 Watts
- Exterior Finish: White UV Stable
- Dimensions: 8-7/8" (225mm) L x 2-3/8" (60mm) OD
- Weight: 15oz
- RF Connector: Type N Female
- PIM: -155dBc
- Installation: 1" x 14 included deck mount
- Elements: Copper
- Polorization: Vertical
- Wind Rating: >110 MPH
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Compliance: RoHS
Manufacturer : Digital Antenna
Manufacturer Part No : 1264-PW
UPC : 839494004221