Snugpak Dri-Sak With Air Valve
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Snugpak Dri-Sak with Air Valve is a more versatile variation of the original Snugpak Dri-Sak. This Dri-Sak offers a completely waterproof storage option for your sleeping bag, clothing, or other gear that you want to keep dry. Dri-Saks are made with lightweight, durable nylon to endure the stress of compressing items without tearing. The fabric is 100% waterproof, and will also keep out sand, dust, and snow with ease. The Snugpak Dri-Sak with Air Valve was designed to prevent water from damaging your equipment; roll the reinforced hem down at least 3 times before closing with the buckle. Expel as much air as possible to compress your gear and reduce the pack size, then reseal the valve. Storing items with sharp edges could damage the inner face of the material. You can also use the Dri-Sak to separate your dirty or wet gear from your clean or dry gear. The Dri-Sak with Air Valve is not designed to be submerged underwater for extended periods of time but will ensure the protection of your gear if it takes an unexpected dive into water or inclement weather. The Snugpak Dri-Sak with Air Valve is an excellent storage option for gear that you want to remain dry during ventures and expeditions. These Dri-Saks are offered in 2 sizes to accommodate the wide range of packing needs to travelers, hikers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Sack dimensions are 27.75 inches by 11.75 inches; is ideal for separating backpack contents or enclosing a whole pack
- These storage sacks are completely waterproof; they are also completely sand, dust, and snow proof to offer you superior protection
- Features an air valve so you can expel air more effectively from the sack to reduce pack size; roll reinforced hem at least 3 times and secure with the non-freeze buckle
- Constructed with durable, lightweight nylon fabric to endure the stress of compressing items without tearing
- Equipped with D rings to secure it inside a pack for minimal movement; taped seams and waterproof laminate ensure airtightness