Smith and Wesson 24in Heat Treated Collapsible Baton
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Smith and Wesson 24" Heat Treated Collapsible Baton is made of 4130 Seamless Alloy Steel tubing with HRC of 46-47. It has a Tensile strength of 6638.78lbf and bending strength of 4055.84lbf. The handle is a raised textured rubber handle. A 1680 Denier outer shell belt sheath is included.
- Baton Length is 14.8 inches
- Handle length is 9.2 inches
- Overall length is 24 inches
- Made of Alloy Steel tubing
- Denier outer shell belt sheath included